Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gotta Have Heart!

Sandy Swart decorates cookies with some mini heart molds.

Cookies were molded with almond bark (white and chocolate) using molds from Spinning Leaf. To adorn the top, I used the almond bark molded in the Mini- Hearts 6 Pack and dusted them with gold luster dust. To attach the chocolate hearts to the top after dusting, I set them for a couple of seconds on one of my long icing spatulas that I heated under hot water then dried off. The small amount of heat on the metal spatula was enough to melt the back of the molded heart and stick to the molded chocolate covered cookie.

I made these to share with the crew that worked with me at the polls for Wards 1,2,3 & 4 at the elections in November. Impressed the ladies and they are simple to make with a lot of punch!


Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the two-tone look? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! A gift anyone would want to recieve (including myself!).

    ReplyDelete